This is my blog about my interests in photography and film-making, also my travels as well as other items that I feel may be of interest. I also run the Photography equipment website, Filmcam....................................... IF YOU WANT TO ENLARGE ANY IMAGE BELOW SIMPLY CLICK ON IT !

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mumbai film now in production






My son Rob went out to Mumbai in December, not long after the tragic events there. He took personal video footage with a Sony mini-DV camcorder, and he showed it to me this morning.... I was bowled over. To me it captures magnificently and simply, how India copes with such a trauma. He's editing the film now and it should be ready later this month. I'll let you know on this blog when it's released, and let you know the link. These three images are taken from the film.